Victor Garcia Aguado
- When he went to Paris, at the age of 6, he began to swim in to Defense's fountain, without knowing that he was in the middle of Paris's financial center.
- He has a collection of cactus, with more than 30 examplars.
- During his life, he had several pets like rabbits, ants, birds, fish, dogs, cats, and lots of turtles (7 concretely).
- He can't contain his emotions being in front of great monuments: he starts scream and wave his hands frantically, making others belive he is crazy (actually, he just love architecture...).
- When he was a kid, he believed that his stuffed koala could eat. He fed it with cereals (the truth was that he fed his mother).